28th April 2021
Stay organised throughout your pregnancy with our quick checklist. Print or save this page to keep track of the things to do during your pregnancy.
And don't forget, for extra weekly tips, you can sign up to our Pregnancy Countdown Tool.
- Be shocked at the news it is twins, triplets or more: Here's support for those moments after finding out it’s twins, triplets or more.
- Countdown to the arrival of your babies: Sign up to our Pregnancy Countdown Tool.
- Make appointments with your midwife / healthcare professionals: Download our Multiple Pregnancy - Care Checklist to make sure you're receiving the right care.
- Get the best care: We have useful tips on how to make the most of your antenatal check ups.
- Book a multiple specific class: Our online pregnancy classes are designed specifically for parents pregnant with twins, triplets or more.
- Download helpful resources: We have lots of parenting resources to help you every step of the way.
- Look after yourself and your babies: It's important to look after yourself during your pregnancy. We have support to help.
- Take care of your mental health: Please do read our prenatal mental health pages.
- Check what you’re entitled to: Our work and finance information lists what is available to help families.
- Find out about your rights at work: Maternity leave and pay information can all be found here.
- Start buying the things you’ll need for your babies: Knowing what to buy can feel overwhelming so we have a shopping list for twins, triplets or more.
- Pack a bag ready for the birth: Our hospital bag checklist will help make sure you don't forget anything for the big day.
- Prepare for any time spent in hospital: Your babies may need to spend some time in hospital. We look at what to expect here.
- Get ready to become parents to twins, triplets or more: Download our Practical Preparing for Parenthood Guide; we've got you covered!
- Find someone to talk to: Twinline is our free phone support service and we can offer a much-needed listening ear.
- Connect with other parents of twins, triplets or more: Our Community Forum provides a great place to chat to other parents who totally get it.