Why choose a Twins Trust Northern Ireland Antenatal Online Course?
- Free course funded by the National Lottery Community Fund NI
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies
- Run by 2 trained midwives with experience in multiple births and a parent to multiples
- Get lots of practical tips for the exciting journey ahead from the comfort of your own home
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment
- Meet (virtually) others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
- Packing your hospital bag
- When to phone the hospital
- Labour and birth
- Knowing the signs of early labour
- Stages of labour
- Assisted delivery
- Elective and emergency caesarean section
- Pain relief
- Premature babies, NICU and SCBU
- Coming home
- COVID-19 update
- Q&A in response to questions sent in advance of the course
What does the course include?
- A 4 hour online interactive session (with 30 min break)
- Expert Multiple Birth midwives currently practising in Northern Ireland
- Opportunity to meet (virtually) other people expecting twins, triplets or more