A virtual meet up for families of twins, triplets and more.
Twins Trust is excited to offer a regular opportunity for families to meet up virtually. Every other Wednesday at 10am, Gemma, our support practitioner will be hosting a free, hour long zoom session for families with twins, triplets and more under the age of 3 years old. If you struggle to get out of the house with your babies or you want an opportunity to meet other parents without having to leave the house, then this club is for you.
Some areas across the UK aren’t fortunate enough to have a local twins/triplets club, we have a virtual club for you and your babies which is open to all especially those who do not have access to or can easily attend a local club. If you are unsure if your area has a twins/triplets club please visit our Find a club page to find out.
Come along and get some adult interaction in a relaxed and understanding virtual environment. If your babies are awake then we are excited to meet them and if they are asleep then take the opportunity to join us and gain some valuable ‘you’ time with other like minded families who know the challenges, as well as the joys, that is being a parent to twins, triplets or more.
Why join our Twins Trust virtual club?
- Informal chance to chat, connect and swap top tips with other parents in a similar situation
- Opportunity to gain support and advice from Gemma, our support practitioner
- Virtually enable your babies to see other babies of a similar age
- Get ideas and tips to make play activities achievable and enjoyable for everyone
- Limited number of attendees to allow for easy interaction
- Find out how Twins Trust can support you
- Free sessions funded by Twins Trust
You must book at least 24 hours before the session and when you book you will receive the zoom information via email.
A maximum of 15 people will be accepted onto the club each fortnight on a first come first serve basis, so booking is essential.
Targeted sessions may be arranged so keep your eye out for special events, topics and guests for advertised sessions.