Join us on a 10K walk on 8th August to raise money for TTTS and 9 other pieces of life-saving research being done at our first ever Twins Trust Centre for Research and Clinical Excellence at St George’s Hospital.
If you complete the challenge and raise £100 or more you can get your name on our new virtual wall of fundraising heroes on Twins Trust website.
- If you don’t want to walk you can RUN, cycle, skip, swim 10k instead!
- If you can’t make 8th August do it on a date of your choosing by 31st August
- If 10K is too much for you, simply spread it over 10 days or share with someone
- You could even take part in a relay and once you have finished pass the virtual baton onto a friend
- You could do it alone to ‘escape’, or include your children, family and friends (socially distanced of course!) Why not take a picnic and make a day out of it?
- If you have young children you could have a TTTS 10K toddle – again, spread over a number of days
- Or simply measure your daily steps to get to 10K