Fundraising for Twins Trust can be for everyone. You don’t have to run, cycle or swim to support our work. If you’re looking for some less adrenaline-filled ideas, you could try…
- Make and sell food or hold a cake sale
- Organise a ‘come dine with me’ with friends
- Ask the local pub quiz to donate proceeds to Twins Trust
- Wear fancy dress at work
- Or even braver, let the kids dress you.
- Take sweepstakes for babies’ weight or time of birth
Get the kids involved with the fundraising and keep them entertained at the same time with these fun ideas…
- Toddle walk at your local club
- Teddy bears picnic
- Fancy dress tea party
- Sponsored silence (a favourite with parents)
- Car washing
- Sports days
We love hearing what fantastic ideas you come up with. Get in touch with us so we can support you.
Thank you for choosing Twins Trust for your fundraising plans.