Twins Trust's 2021 Grand Raffle has now ended. We will be drawing the winning numbers on 30 June 2021 and contacting winners shortly.
Thank you to everyone that entered and GOOD LUCK!
2021 Raffle Winners
- Eurocamp - Holiday with Eurocamp: S Hughes
- Bluestone Resort - 3 or 4 night break in a three bedroom lodge to be used between 3rd January 2022 and 31st March 2022 (excluding breaks between 11th – 27th February 2022): S Patel
- Haven Holidays - Voucher for £200: C Hoghton
- Angelcare - Angelcare AC527 Baby Breathing Monitor with Video: M Gerressu
- Sony - Sony Extra Bass Wireless Stereo Headset MDR-XB950BI: C Downing
- Bobux - £120 voucher - One voucher for two pairs of shoes: K Cruickshank
- Broomhill Manor, luxury holiday cottages - £100 Amazon voucher: G Dawson Stephens
- BABYBJÖRN - BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Mini: H Emblem
- Whisbear - Sensory Bear & Humming Fox: R Tedstone-Woods
- Sony - Sony MDR-XB70BT EXTRA BASS Headphones: E Jolly
- Things for Twins - £50 voucher (3 vouchers offered): S Abbiss
- Things for Twins - £50 voucher (3 vouchers offered): E Gaussen
- Things for Twins - £50 voucher (3 vouchers offered): L Davis
- Sophie Allport - Baby changing bag, Bees changing bag: A Shepherd
- Sophie Allport - Bears & Balloons bundle: JL Atkinson
- Vitabiotics - 2 x Pregnacare Breastfeeding and 2 x Wellbaby Vitamin D drops (value £40): I Gale
- JoJo - 2 x New Baby Duck theme gift sets: K Thwaite
- Cheeky Rascals - 2 Love To Dream Swaddle UPs:
- MyTwirl - £30 Gift Voucher: J Linney
- Eco Rascals - 2 plates from the range: S Speirs
- Little Freddie - Selection of Little Freddie’s organic baby food (retail value of £25): S Mireylees
- BABYBJÖRN - Plates for all your children (5 prizes in total): N Thorn
- BABYBJÖRN - Plates for all your children (5 prizes in total): K Cremen
- BABYBJÖRN - Plates for all your children (5 prizes in total): T Baker
- BABYBJÖRN - Plates for all your children (5 prizes in total): S Jones
- BABYBJÖRN - Plates for all your children (5 prizes in total)
- BABYBJÖRN - Potties for all your children (3 prizes in total): J Williams
- BABYBJÖRN - Potties for all your children (3 prizes in total): C Drew
- BABYBJÖRN - Potties for all your children (3 prizes in total): J Palmer
Terms and Conditions
Tickets are distributed by Twins Trust. Registered Charity (No. 1076478), Scottish Charity (No. SC041055).
Promoter; Nicola Deans, Twins Trust, Manor House, Church Hill, Aldershot, GU12 4JU. Registered with Rushmoor Borough Council in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005. Registration Number 18/01047/GALOTT.
Participation in the Raffle costs £1 per ticket.
To take part you must be aged 16 or over and be resident in Great Britain or Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland residents may buy tickets online or request tickets by post but tickets may not be sold person to person. NI clubs will be excluded from selling tickets.
Paid employees of Twins Trust and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this draw.
The full list of prizes and individual terms and conditions related to them, are also printed in our magazine Multiple Matters, March 2021. There are no cash alternatives.
All tickets must be purchased by 30th June 2021 by 12pm to be eligible to be included in the draw.
Prizes will be awarded in the order the raffle tickets are drawn
Winners will be notified within 10 days of the draw which takes place on 30th June 2021.
A complete list of prize winners will be available on the website from 10 July 2021.
All prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
By entering into the Twins Trust Raffle 2021 you agree that, if you win a prize, Twins Trust will print your name and home town on our website.
All prizes must be claimed no later than 90 days from the date of the draw.
Any prizes which remain unclaimed after 90 days from the date of the draw shall be entered into the 2022 draw.
Payments for raffle entries received after the closing date will not be entered and will be treated as a donation to Twins Trust.
We’ll never sell your data to any third party
The Entrants and Twins Trust agree that Twins Trust may use contact details and other data, including personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 2018 or the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), supplied by the Entrants to Twins Trust in order to conduct the Competition according to these Terms and Conditions.
Entrants information will be kept on computer servers within the European Union.
In order to fulfil our contractual or statutory duties it might be necessary to transfer the data to Processors or to other recipients. Processors process the personal data as instructed and only to the extent that is required for the fulfilment of these tasks.
We only transfer your data to other Processors if we have been given approval for data transfer, if transferring the data is necessary for contract conclusion or contract performance, or if we are required to transfer data by law.
Every ticket you buy goes towards the cost of helping prepare our families for pregnancy, birth and neonatal care. Please help us to save and improve lives.
Twins Trust encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help should gambling become a problem. The GamCare helpline number is 0845 6000 133 website www.gamcare.org.uk.