Why choose a Twins Trust Antenatal Online Course?
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies
- Only £90 per couple
- Interactive sessions run by a trained antenatal teacher with experience in multiple births
- Get lots of practical tips for the exciting journey ahead from the comfort of your own home
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
- Continued support after the birth if needed
- Meet (virtually) others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
Part One – Birth of your twins, triplets or more
- What factors influence the type of birth for your twins or more
- How can your birth partner support you
- How can you prepare for the birth
- What are the signs of labour and premature labour
- When to go to hospital and what to take for you and your babies
- What to expect if you have a vaginal and caesarean birth
- How will you choice be different due to having multiples
- What happens if your babies arrive early
Part Two – Hope to cope in the early weeks
- Postnatal recovery from caesarean and vaginal birth
- How to look after yourself and your relationship
- Emotional wellbeing
- Postnatal Depression, and what support is available
- How to cope with babies crying
- What health checks will there be for you and your babies
Part Three – How to care for your babies
- How to bath twins or more
- How to change nappies
- How to sleep twins and triplets safely
- Sleep expectations and routines
- How to feed two or more babies
- How do you know your babies are doing well
- Recognising signs of illness in your babies
- Early milestones
What does the course include?
The course costs £90 per couple and includes the following:
- Three 2-hour online interactive sessions
- Expert Multiple Birth Antenatal Teacher
- Digital Information pack including pdfs of Twins Trust's most popular booklets (Healthy Multiple Pregnancy Guide, Breastfeeding Guide and Preparing for Parenthood Guide)
- Post course follow up support
- Opportunity to meet (virtually) other people expecting twins, triplets or more
- A WhatsApp group set up for course attendees to join, should they wish to
We can also offer private online sessions. Please e-mail if you are interested in arranging a private course. The cost is from £160 for two people for a total of 3 hours; this can be arranged for one 3-hour session or two 1.5-hour sessions.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to all webinars, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.