We run an hour long webinar for anyone interested in breastfeeding multiples. The webinar focuses on the challenges of breastfeeding twins and triplets and provides information specific to those challenges. Please be aware that in an hour it is not possible to cover in detail general information on how to breastfeed.
The webinar is delivered by an NCT Breastfeeding Counsellor or an NCT Breastfeeding Peer Supporter who are also mothers of multiples.
What topics are covered?
- Is breastfeeding twins and triplets possible?
- What if your babies are born early?
- Feeding together or apart?
- Latching two babies together
- Different approaches to feeding two or three
- Expressing and mixed feeding
- What and where to seek support.
You can access the webinar by using your computer and speakers (you do not need a webcam) or by telephone. You can also use other devices such as iphones or ipads if you download the relevant app. Questions can be asked during the webinar via your keyboard. The session is recorded and a link to listen back will be sent out after the webinar.
If you would like a recording of a previous session please e-mail us.
Please e-mail if you have problems booking online.