We’re pleased to be able to bring you a series of fortnightly, multiple specific, free webinars’ over the next few months. These will replace the study days we would usually be holding under normal circumstances and are targeted at health professionals that have an interest in multiple pregnancies.
They will be hosted by Asma Khalil, Professor of Obstetrics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine at St George’s University Hospital, with a variety of medical professionals giving talks on topics in their relevant fields of expertise.
The first one will be held at 11:00 Saturday 11th July, will last one hour and cover the following subjects:
- National and international guidelines on twin and multiple pregnancy - Asma Khalil, Professor of Obstetrics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Maternity Engagement Project - how it works and what it can achieve - Jane Gorringe, Maternity Engagement Project Manager, Twins Trust
Future webinars will cover:
- The Role of the Specialist Midwife and Sonographer
- Timing and Mode of Birth
- Neonatal care of Multiple Pregnancy – how it differs from singletons
- Monochorionic monoamniotic twin pregnancy
- How to assess fetal growth in twin pregnancies
- Twin reversed arterial perfusion sequence
- Selective fetal growth restriction
You need to be registered as a Healthcare Professional in order to book a place on this webinar. Once you have booked a ticket via the button, you’ll received an email containing the Zoom invite. You’ll also receive a recording of the webinar afterwards.