This highly popular course is specifically designed for parents expecting twins, triplets or more living in Scotland. It is suitable for first time parents and parents who have already had children.
The course is held on Zoom and is interative with all attendees able to chat and ask questions throughout. It's a great way to find out about local groups/support and to meet other expectant parents who live nearby.
The course is delivered by our amazing facilitator Kerri. Kerri is a mother of twins and an older child. Kerri has also helped and supported families with multiples by helping to run her local twins club.
What does the webinar cover?
- What makes multiple birth pregnancies different
- Tips on organising support
- Time in hospital
- Tips on sleep in the early days and safe sleeping information
- Neonatal care – multiple birth babies are more likely to be born early
- What feeding options are available and how to go about it (breast, bottle and mixed)
- Top tips to help with changing, bathing, routines, crying, older children, getting out and about and much more
Please note that this course does not cover the birth or any medical information - if you are interested in learning about the birth, our Antenatal course may be of interest to you.
Please e-mail or call the Twins Trust office on 01252 332344 if you have problems booking online or would rather book over the phone.