This highly popular webinar is specifically designed for parents expecting twins, triplets or more and is an excellent alternative if you cannot get to a course in person. It is suitable for first time parents and parents who have already had children.
The course is delivered by a facilitator who is a mother of twins.
What does the webinar cover?
- What makes multiple birth pregnancies different
- Tips on organising support
- Time in hospital
- Tips on sleep in the early days and how to sleep your babies in the same cot.
- Neonatal care – multiple birth babies are more likely to be born early
- Top tips to help with changing, bathing, routines, crying, older children, getting out and about and much more
- What feeding options are available and how to go about it (breast, bottle and mixed)
Please note that this course does not cover the birth or any medical information - if you are interested in learning about the birth, our Antenatal course may be of interest to you.
You can access the webinar by using your computer and speakers (you do not need a webcam) or by telephone. You can also other devices such as ipads/iphones if you download the relevant app. Questions can be asked during the webinar via your keyboard. The session is recorded and a link to listen back will be sent out after the webinar. It is therefore not necessary to listen 'live' to the session.
If you would like a recording of a previous session please e-mail us.
Please e-mail or call the Twins Trust office on 01252 332344 if you have problems booking online or would rather book over the phone.