Why choose a Twins Trust Scotland Antenatal Online Course?
- Free course funded by the Scottish Government
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies
- Run by a trained antenatal teacher who is also a midwife with experience in multiple births and a parent to multiples herself
- Get lots of practical tips for the exciting journey ahead from the comfort of your own home
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
- Meet (virtually) others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
Part One – Guide to multiple pregnancy and antenatal care
- Packing your hospital bag
- When to phone the hospital
- Labour and birth
- Knowing the signs of early labour
- Stages of labour
- Assisted delivery
- Elective and emergency caesarean section
- Pain relief
- Premature babies, NICU and SCBU
Part Two – At home with your babies
- Getting out
- COVID-19 update
- Q&A in response to questions sent in advance of the course
What does the course include?
- Two 2-hour online interactive sessions
- Expert Multiple Birth Antenatal Teacher
- Information pack including some of Twins Trust's most popular booklets and leaflets
- Opportunity to meet (virtually) other people expecting twins, triplets or more
- A WhatsApp group set up for course attendees to join should they wish to