Why choose a Twins Trust Second Timers Antenatal Online Course?
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies
- Designed specifically for those with an older child(ren)
- Only £75 per couple
- Interactive sessions run by a trained antenatal teacher with experience in multiple births
- Get lots of practical tips for the exciting journey ahead from the comfort of your own home
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
- Continued support after the birth if needed
- Meet (virtually) others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
Part One – Birth of your twins, triplets or more
- What factors influence the type of birth for your twins or more
- How can you prepare for the birth and how you can prepare your child(ren)
- What happens if your babies arrive early and need special care
- How will your birth choices be different due to having multiples
- Postnatal recovery
Part Two – Coping with newborn twins, triplets or more and other child(ren)
- How to get out and about with twins, triplets or more and older child(ren)
- How to manage feeding
- How to juggle routines with children of different ages
- Including your existing child(ren) and minimising sibling rivalry
What does the course include?
The course costs £75 per couple and includes the following:
- Two 1.5-hour online interactive sessions
- Expert Multiple Birth Antenatal Teacher
- Digital Information pack including pdfs of Twins Trust's most popular booklets (Healthy Multiple Pregnancy Guide, Breastfeeding Guide and Preparing for Parenthood Guide)
- Post course follow up support
- Opportunity to meet (virtually) other people expecting twins, triplets or more
- A WhatsApp group set up for course attendees to join, should they wish to
We can also offer private online sessions. Please e-mail if you are interested in arranging a private course. The cost is from £160 for two people for a total of 3 hours; this can be arranged for one 3-hour session or two 1.5-hour sessions.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to all webinars, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.