A virtual meet up specifically aimed at families with triplets, quads or more.
Twins Trust is excited to be able to offer a regular opportunity for families of triplets, quads and more to meet up virtually. Gemma, our support practitioner, and our fabulous peer supporters will be hosting a free, hour long zoom session weekly on Wednesdays at 1pm. There is no age restriction, if you'd like to connect with other triplet and quad parents then please do come along.
Many areas in the UK have local twins/triplets clubs but because of the very small percentage of triplets and quads born in the UK every year, you many not be fortunate to have another family local to you. If this is the case then this virtual club is for you.
If you are unsure if your area has a twins/triplets club, please visit our find a club page to search your local area.
Come along and get some adult interaction in a relaxed and understanding virtual environment. If your triplets or quads are awake then we are excited to meet them and if they are asleep then take the opportunity to join us and gain some valuable ‘you’ time with other like minded families who know the challenges as well as the joys, that is being a parent to triplets or more.
Why join our Triplet or More Virtual Club?
- Informal chance to chat, connect and swap top tips with other parents in a similar situation
- Opportunity to gain support and advice from Gemma, our support practitioner
- Get ideas and tips to make play activities achievable and enjoyable for everyone
- Limited number of attendees to allow for easy interaction
- Find out how Twins Trust can support you
- Free sessions funded by Twins Trust
You must book at least 24 hours before the session and when you book you will receive the zoom information via email.
A maximum of 20 people will be accepted onto the club each week on a first come first serve basis, so booking is essential.