An online meet-up specifically aimed at families with twins, triplets or more.
We recognise that getting out of the house with multiples can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean you should miss out. We have designed this online club so that you can chat with other parents of multiples and talk about the highs and lows of being a parent of multiples in a relaxed, non-judgemental environment. We understand there are days when you just need to talk to someone who gets it and has also dealt with:
- Exploding nappies
- Sleepless nights
- Sick on your top (again)
- Toddler meltdowns
- The request for a snack for the 100th time
- Not being able to go to the toilet by yourself
- Reheating the same cup of coffee throughout the day
We share experiences, swap tips, and find the funny side in the rollercoaster ride that is caring for multiples. We want you to feel welcome, so join in no matter what your babies are doing, whether that be feeding, sleeping, babbling, crawling – we know how to embrace the chaos! Expecting multiples? Take the opportunity to ask questions, chat with parents who can share their top tips, or simply come along for a listen as you prepare for your new adventure into life with multiples.
- Every Wednesday 10am – 11am online (free) zoom chat
- Hosted by Sophie (Twins Trust Family Crisis Support Officer and mum to twin boys)
- You must book at least 24 hours before the session and when you book you will receive the zoom information via email.
- A maximum of 15 people will be accepted onto the club on a first come first served basis, so booking is essential.
Feel free to ask any questions by emailing Sophie at [email protected]
If you would prefer to go to a twins/triplets club in person, please visit our page to find out if there is one in your local area.