Twins Trust are now running virtual twins and triplets clubs. Book now to come along and chat with other parents of twins, triplets and more who have babies aged newborn to 4 years.
Why join our Twins Trust Virtual club?
- Informal chance to chat, connect and swap top tips with other parents in a similar situation
- Opportunity to gain support and advice from our support practitioner
- Virtually enable your babies to see other babies of a similar age
- Get ideas and tips to make play activities achievable and enjoyable for everyone
- Limited number of attendees to allow for easy interaction
- Find out how Twins Trust can support you
- Hosted by our Early Years Support Practitioner
The club will run over two sessions, a week apart. Attendance must be booked and will be on a first come first serve basis, with a maximum of 15 participants.
The club sessions will run on Thursday 17th June and Thursday 24th June at 1pm. Please click here to view all virtual club events.
This is event is for parents of multiples aged newborn to 4 years. If you are expecting twins, triplets or more please take a look at our pregnancy courses and we look forward to seeing you at a virtual club when your babies have arrived!