We are opening our own Twins Trust virtual twins and triplets club. Book now to come along and chat with other parents who have given birth to twins and triplets throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
Why join our Twins Trust Virtual club?
- Informal chance to chat and connect to other parents in a similar situation
- Opportunity to gain support and advice from our support practitioner
- Virtually enable your babies to see other babies of a similar age
- Limited number of attendees to allow for easy interaction
- Find out how Twins Trust can support you
- Hosted by our Early Years Support Practitioner
The club will run over two sessions, a week apart. Attendance must be booked and will be on a first come first serve basis, with a maximum of 10 participants.
The club sessions will run on Wednesday 24th February and Wednesday 3rd March at 10am. If you don’t get a space please sign up to our waiting list and we will be in touch with the next available session dates.