Twins Trust are coordinating the booking of these classes on behalf of Settled Petals. Further information can be found on their website https://settledpetals.com/
- Babies should not be massaged if they have a temperature
- Babies should not be massaged within 72 hours of vaccinations
- Oils and lotions should not be used in babies under the age of 4 weeks. Over the age of 4 weeks Organic Sunflower Oil (massage grade) and Organic Coconut Oil are recommended. A patch test should be completed behind the ears and monitored for a few days before being applied to the skin
- Parents should tie long hair back, and be mindful or long hair and jewellery
- The Settled Petals programme, content and guidance is not intended as a substitute for medical advice or treatment.
- The programme is meant for babies with no ongoing medical conditions. If a baby is diagnosed with a medical condition they should seek permission from their GP
- Please liaise with your medical professional regarding health concerns
- The class is baby led - we start by asking a babies permission and observing their cues to ensure they are happy to proceed. Parents can stop to meet their babies needs (hunger/ comfort etc) at any time
- Safety precautions for each stroke will be explained during the class
- I have read the safety guidelines outlined above and will ensure that I adhere to them.
- I take full responsibility for myself and my baby, and for everything that happens to me and my baby in relation to the class.
- If I have any concerns, I will seek the advice of my medical professional before proceeding with the classes.
- I will keep the Instructor informed of any health issues that arise over the course of the classes, both for me and my baby.
- Information shared is subject to copyright law and should not be replicated without permission from the owner.
- I agree not to replicate the information shared without the owners permission and acknowledge the information is subject to copyright law
Terms & Conditions
- You are not authorised to:- Copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the course materials or content without prior written permission or use the course materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer.
- Course times and dates may be changed due to exceptional circumstances. If the new time and date is not convenient to you we will try to offer you an alternative course.
- All group courses require a minimum number of participants to run. If, for any reason, these numbers are not reached you will be notified.
- We will provide relevant Zoom joining instructions.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your device is set up correctly, is suitable for the course and is compatible for use with Zoom. If you experience technical difficulties and are unable to join the course as a result we will attempt to accommodate you on an alternative course but cannot guarantee this.
- To respect participants privacy we ask that you do not take photographs, screenshots or recordings during the course.
- Any products used in courses or shown in images or photographs are solely for demonstration purposes and are not endorsed or recommended by Twins Trust in any way.
- Course tutors/facilitators are not qualified to provide specific medical advice. If you have any concerns about medical issues relating to yourself or your children you must seek advice from your health visitor or doctor.