Our health professional's forum has been designed to enable you to talk to each other, ask questions, share knowledge, support each other and signpost to relevant information.
The forum is open to all health professionals over the age of 18. To ensure everybody feels welcome, supported and safe, please take time to read through the forum guidelines. By using the forum you are agreeing to the guidelines below.
When you are ready, you can get back to the forum homepage below.
When using the health professional’s forum, we ask you to do the following:
- Be supportive and treat others in the way you’d like to be treated.
- Respect each other’s privacy and keep conversations within the forum.
- Tell a moderator if anything makes you feel uncomfortable or worried. We ask you to do this privately rather than posting publicly. You can report a post by pressing the ‘report’ button and we will receive a notification. If you want to contact us directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a look at the individual group guidelines before posting so you know what to expect and what is OK to post there.
- We advise that you do not share any personal details about yourself, patients or others in the forum or via private messaging.
- Please ensure any posts are in line with social media guidelines for your relevant registration
To read our Health Professionals Forum policy, please click here.