For parents of twins, triplets or more who are over 4, we have lots of information and resources which can be found here.

Primary support

For support with issues such as behaviour, changes to your daily routine and juggling family life for your primary-aged children.

Secondary support

For support with issues such as behaviour, changes to your daily routine and juggling family life for your secondary-aged children.

Working from home with twins, triplets or more

Many of us have found ourselves working from home and juggling home schooling again; we know how stressful this can be. Here are some tips that we have put together to help you and your family manage with the new routine and lifestyle.

How to look after yourself and your children during lockdown

"I am a Child & Educational Psychologist and  I know many of us are struggling with balancing home-schooling, looking after younger children, work, caring for others etc – and it’s not easy. At all.  Here are my tips...!

Parenting during COVID-19 - FAQs

We have produced a list of FAQs for parenting during these difficult times with advice on family, wellbeing, shopping, finances and education.

A parents guide to surviving lockdown with twins, triplets or more

As we move into another lockdown we are reminded of what the six months of isolation was like in 2020. During this time we want to provide you with some tips to keep happy and sane.

Home schooling twins, triplets or more during COVID-19 lockdown

As we parents have found ourselves thrown into home schooling and remote learning again. Carolyn Graham, an Educational Psychologist with a background in teaching and Mum to twins shares her advice on helping your children to learn through these unusual circumstances.

Lockdown and twins, triplets or more with special needs

We chat to the lovely ladies Mandy and Kate from ‘Too peas in a podcast’ about how they found lockdown with children with special needs.

COVID Employment Law Questions & Answers

Law firm, Irwin Mitchell have answered your questions regarding employment law during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Connecting with grandparents of twins, triplets or more during the pandemic

Here are some ideas that you can do to maintain regular contact.