Multiple Savings is an exclusive scheme which gives Twins Trust members more than 100 ways to save with rewards, discounts and special offers.
With discounts at popular high street stores like Mothercare, JoJo Maman Bébé and Clarks, and many more savings on cinema tickets, days out, travel and even domestic appliances, you'll be saving money in no time.
Got a question about membership? Please check out our membership FAQs.
Join us and start saving today.
©Copyright Twins Trust & Parliament Hill Ltd 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Twins Trust is a registered charity number (Eng & Wales) 1076478, (Scotland) SC041055, and a registered company number 3688825. Twins Trust Multiple Savings is provided for Twins Trust by Parliament Hill Limited Parliament Hill Ltd, 40 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0BT. Parliament Hill and Twins Trust are not part of the same group as any of the product/service providers which together form the benefits scheme. Parliament Hill is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation only. You can check this out on the Financial Services register by visiting fca.org.uk/register, under register number 308448. You can contact us at email@example.com. Insurance benefits are subject to underwriting and underwriting criteria. Each benefit has its own terms and conditions. Please contact the provider for details.
Twins Trust Supporters:
- The listing of a product or company discounter or advertiser does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Twins Trust.
- All the discounts are at the discretion of the third-party provider and can be withdrawn or amended without notice.
- Each benefit has its own terms and conditions.
- Benefits may not be suitable for those residents outside the UK.
- Some benefits are not available in Northern Ireland.
- Some Twins Trust supporter companies provide discount codes, which could change on a regular basis.
- The transaction with the discounter is not completed on Twins Trust’s Discount website but completed on the Discounter’s website, external to Twins Trust. Therefore the discounting company is responsible for the transaction security on any purchases made.
- We do not carry out quality checks on the products or services offered by the companies listed. They are provided in good faith. The transactional relationship is with the discounting company and not Twins Trust. We cannot be held responsible for poor service or quality of goods. However, if you experience this, please let us know so that we can review the Discounter’s status with us.
- We ask that Twins Trust discounts are used in the spirit in which they are provided to you. Twins Trust reserves the right to revoke a membership if it appears the discounts are being used inappropriately or discounter codes are being shared with people who are not Twins Trust members.