Want to know why it's worth becoming a Twins Trust member? Let our discounts do the talking. Check out all the places you could save here. There are lots of other benefits to enjoy with your membership, too. Find out more below.
- Save money with more than 100 offers and discounts for all the family. Multiple Savings is our exclusive members’ scheme bringing you discounts at lots of high street stores. Get money off cinema tickets, days out, holidays and much more. See our A-Z list for details of all current offers.
- Members tell us they love getting their ‘Multiple Matters’ magazine four times a year. It’s filled with heart-warming stories and interesting features about pregnancy as well as twins, triplets and higher multiples of all ages. Plus there’s the latest Twins Trust news of course. Receive your magazine by post or read it online.
- The complete collection of Twins Trust online booklets and videos is free to all members. Packed with specialist information and tips for parents, from your little ones’ first year, right up to their teenage years and beyond.
- Become part of our supportive, friendly community of families and carers who understand the unique joys and challenges of life with twins, triplets and more.
- Just by being a member, you’re helping Twins Trust’s lifesaving work for multiple birth families. It’s thanks to your membership fees that our support services, research and campaigns are possible.
"It’s less than a coffee and a slice of cake in a café and you do vital research into multiple pregnancies and births which ensure more healthy babies and mothers of multiples. The services you provide are second to none!" - a Twins Trust member
More questions about Twins Trust membership? Check out our FAQs or contact us.
Join us today and together we can make a real difference to the lives of families with twins, triplets and more.