Why choose a Twins Trust Second Timers Antenatal Online Course?
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies
- Designed specifically for those with an older child(ren)
- Only £75 per couple
- Interactive sessions run by a trained antenatal teacher with experience in multiple births
- Get lots of practical tips for the exciting journey ahead from the comfort of your own home
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
- Continued support after the birth if needed
- Meet (virtually) others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
Part One – Birth of your twins, triplets or more
- What factors influence the type of birth for your twins or more
- How can you prepare for the birth and how you can prepare your child(ren)
- What happens if your babies arrive early and need special care
- How will your birth choices be different due to having multiples
- Postnatal recovery
Part Two – Coping with newborn twins, triplets or more and other child(ren)
- How to get out and about with twins, triplets or more and older child(ren)
- How to manage feeding
- How to juggle routines with children of different ages
- Including your existing child(ren) and minimising sibling rivalry
What does the course include?
The course costs £75 per couple and includes the following:
- Two 1.5-hour online interactive sessions
- Expert Multiple Birth Antenatal Teacher
- Digital Information pack including pdfs of Twins Trust's most popular booklets (Healthy Multiple Pregnancy Guide, Breastfeeding Guide and Preparing for Parenthood Guide)
- Post course follow up support
- Opportunity to meet (virtually) other people expecting twins, triplets or more
- A WhatsApp group set up for course attendees to join, should they wish to
Finding out you are having multiples can be overwhelming and you may feel that your chances of having the beautiful, calm birth you envisaged have flown out of the window. Our Relaxation Add-on session will look at what you can do to have a positive birth whatever the circumstances.
This session is available as an optional addition to the Twins Trust antenatal course as we believe it is important that you have a good understanding of the context of multiple births before attending.
The additional session costs £30 and can be booked on the Relaxation Add-on event page.
We can also offer private online sessions. Please e-mail if you are interested in arranging a private course. The cost is from £160 for two people for a total of 3 hours; this can be arranged for one 3-hour session or two 1.5-hour sessions.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to all courses, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.