Why choose a Twins Trust early pregnancy workshop?
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies.
- Run by a trained antenatal teacher with experience in multiple births
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
- Meet others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
- From just £30
This course is aimed at pregnant women and their partners before 20 weeks. However, we recommend attending as early in your pregnancy as possible to benefit the most from this course.
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
- How to look after yourself and your developing babies
- Nutrition and exercise in a twin or triplet pregnancy
- How to choose where to give birth to your twins or triplets
- What to expect from your antenatal care for multiple pregnancies
- Tips to cope with common multiple pregnancy complications
What does the course include?
The course includes the following:
- 2 hour online interactive session
- Expert Multiple Birth Antenatal Teacher
- Post course follow up support
- Opportunity to meet (virtually) other people expecting twins, triplets or more.
Please e-mail or call the Twins Trust office on 01252 332344 if you have problems booking online or would rather book over the phone.