There's something for everyone to fundraise for Twins Trust. Here's a few simple ways that you can get involved. Why not try...
- A bake sale. Classic fundraising gold
- How many sandwiches can you eat in an hour? Get sponsored to get munching
- What about a 1km walk or even scoot? Get the kids involved too
- Who can stand on their head for longest? Lots of laughs and loads of money
- A pub quiz is always a winner - maybe even get your kids to set the questions
- Sponsored silence. Great way to raise money and get some peace and quiet
- Why not let your kids dress you for a day? Your friends would pay to see it
- Or even a pyjamas day. It'll make morning times that much easier too...
- Everyone loves having their car washed. Why not raise a few pounds from family and friends and get the children involved
Get in touch with us so we can support you.
Gemma's trekGemma Howley was so devastated for her good friends Katy and Andy when they lost their baby twins that she wanted to do something in their memory. She embarked on a 3-day 60km trek through Iceland.
Daring dad defeats The WallSimon Bradley took the 69 mile run along Hadrian's Wall to raise money for Twins Trust.
Dad embraces Tough Mudder challengeWirral dad David Smith took on a messy challenge for us after nearly losing his baby girls to TTTS. Along with his friend Simon Guy, they took on the Tough Mudder Challenge.
Raising funds with the Reindeer RunEight families took part. Parents with new babies led the way with their prams while toddlers grabbed the chance to run free.
Twin marathons for a twin dadTwin dad, Adam Wilkinson, is running not one, but TWO marathons (85k) in one day, over the South Downs Way, to raise money for Twins Trust.
A twin dad's Twin Marathon ChallengeBlessed with the arrival of healthy twin boys, George and Freddie, their proud dad wanted to give something back as he knows multiple birth pregnancies can face difficulties.