Our vision is a world where all twins, triplets or more - and their families - feel supported and empowered, whatever they may face.
Our mission is to:
- Provide twins, triplets or more – and their families – with the information needed to make informed decisions.
- Facilitate a network of community support.
- Ensure that our community’s unique needs are understood by the professionals who care for them and reflected in research, care standards and public policy.
- We are empowering, providing tools based on experience, expertise, and evidence.
- We are impactful, striving to build a better world for twins, triplets and more and their families.
- We are passionate about our community, actively welcoming people wherever they are and whatever they bring.