Twins Trust offers a regular opportunity for families to meet up in Northern Ireland. These are free to attend and facilitated by our Clubs Officer, Angela McArthur and other parent volunteers.
Come along to a relaxed and understanding environment with plenty of toys, books and activities for the children. Join with other like-minded families who know the challenges, as well as the joys, that is being a parent to twins, triplets and more.
Why come along?
- Informal chance to chat, connect and swap top tips with other parents in a similar situation
- Get ideas and tips to make play activities achievable and enjoyable for everyone
- Find out how Twins Trust can support you
- A supportive welcome from Angela and our amazing volunteers
- Tea, coffee and treats as well as snacks for the little ones.
To come along please complete the short booking form on this page.