Are you looking forward to providing a helping hand to your relative or friend with their twins or triplets?
This course will help you to understand the particular challenges of parenting more than one baby at a time and how you can be supportive in this special experience.
Why choose a Twins Trust Supporting new parents of multiples course?
- Tailor made for grandparents, relatives, friends or helpers of twins, triplets or more.
- Only £30
- Run by a trained antenatal teacher with experience in multiple births
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth specific antenatal courses.
What will I learn?
- Brush up on your practical baby skills and find out about good practice now
- Learn how to cope with two or more babies when out and about
- Learn ways to support sleep deprived parents
- How to help with feeding, what you can do to support a breastfeeding mum and/or how to bottle feed two babies at once
- Work out how to negotiate the new relationships in your family
- What you can do to treat twins or triplets as individuals
What does the course include?
The course costs £30 and includes the following:
- Attendance for up to 2 people
- 2 hour online interactive session
- Expert Multiple Birth Antenatal Teacher
- Course notes
Please note that terms and conditions apply to all courses, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.
If you have problems booking online or would rather book over the phone please email us.