We are so excited to get back to welcoming walkers in person at our long awaited live event, and we couldn’t have picked a better place than the beautiful Virginia Water Lake in Surrey.
We hope you will join us on the walk and in raising much needed funds for TTTS and other life-saving research.
Originally being created as a Royal pleasure ground, it's now open to the public and is very popular all year round, with its glittering waters and abundance of wildlife. The ornamental Cascade waterfall is always a favourite feature – while children love the towering 100 foot Totem Pole, being fascinated by the ten mystical totem characters.
The walk around the lake is just over 7 km, but we have some little extras to help bump it up to 10km! You can also choose a shorter walk around the lake. The terrain is buggy friendly, even the bigger buggies, and dogs are welcomed on leads.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day, and can’t wait to walk #10kforTTTS. If you have any other questions, please contact Lucie at [email protected] More information about the event to follow.
- Saturday 25 June 2022
- Registration is from 10 am - 11am, we would encourage walkers to arrive earlier rather than later as the car park can get busy. It's a popular place!
- Look for our Twins Trust marquee, close to the Pavillion Cafe
Entry fees and sponsorship target
There is a £5 entry per lead adult for the Virginia Water event to help cover administration costs.
10K Walk for TTTS participants will receive:
- Twins Trust cap for each child participant - they will get a chance to decorate at the start of the walk, or can be done ahead at home.
- Twins Trust t-shirt will be sent to each adult (if requested)
- Your own unique Twins Trust medal on completion of your walk
- Support along the way from the Twins Trust events team to help with your fundraising
Set up your fundraising page
Online fundraising is a simple and easy way to share your fundraising goals and ask people to support your efforts.
We will email you details on how to set up your fundraising page as soon as you’ve registered.
Twins Trust wants to give a big THANK YOU to our sponsors of the Walk 10K for TTTS at Virginia Water - Irwin Mitchell and Bluelight CRM! Representatives from both companies will be joining us on the day, and we can't wait to see them.