Why choose a Twins Trust Mini First Aid Online Course?
- Tailor made for anyone caring for twins, triplets or more
- Suitable for expectant parents, parents and carers of babies and young children
- First aid techniques suitable for new born babies through to primary school aged children
- Welcome to have your babies with you during the course
- Delivered in a relaxed and comfortable style
- Gain confidence to know what actions to take if faced with a medical emergency
- Mini First Aid courses have been consistently reviewed as a 5 star first aid course by attendees
- Only £25 per person
What will I learn?
Our online baby & child first aid class covers CPR, Choking, Bumps, Burns, Breaks, Bleeding, Febrile Seizures and Meningitis Awareness.
Mini First Aid have partnered with the Meningitis Research Foundation to ensure that all who attend our classes receive the most up to date information on meningitis awareness.
This first aid course will give everyone who attends the peace of mind they deserve.
What does the course include?
The course costs £25 per person and includes the following:
- A 2-hour online interactive Zoom session
- Fully Trained First Aid teacher
- Multiple specific information and scenarios
Please note this is a live course and will not be recorded. Attendees need to be available on the date/time of the course.
About Mini First Aid
Mum of six, (including 2 sets of twins!) Kate Ball established Mini First Aid in January 2014, offering quality baby & child first aid classes to parents and carers. Mini First Aid now trains over a 1000 families each week nationwide.
Our Multi Award winning Zoom classes are delivered in a relaxed and comfortable style and give you the confidence to know what actions to take if faced with a medical emergency.
Mini First Aid are members of the First Aid Industry Body and Association of First Aiders. Mini First Aid are also delighted to have our courses accredited by The CPD standards agency.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to all courses, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.
Please e-mail or call the Twins Trust office on 01252 332344 if you have problems booking online or would rather book over the phone.