Why choose a Twins Trust Scotland Antenatal Online Course?
Free course funded by the Scottish Government
- Tailor made for multiple pregnancies
- Run by a midwife with experience in multiple births
- Get lots of practical tips for the exciting journey ahead from the comfort of your own home
- Get your questions answered in a friendly, non-judgmental environment.
- Meet (virtually) others expecting twin, triplets or more and start to form a support network
Twins Trust is the leading UK provider of specialist multiple birth-specific antenatal courses.
What does the course cover?
Part One: Guide to multiple pregnancy and antenatal care
- Packing your hospital bag
- When to phone the hospital and knowing the signs of early labour
- Labour and birth
- Assisted delivery, elective and emergency caesarean section
- Pain relief
- Premature babies, NICU and SCBU
Part Two: At home with your babies
- Getting out
What does the course include?
Two online antenatal sessions
- Expert midwife with experience in multiple births
- Digital information pack including some of Twins Trust's most popular booklets and leaflets
- A WhatsApp group set up for course attendees to join should they wish
You may book antenatal courses for any time during your pregnancy but to get the most out of the course we suggest attending between 20 weeks and 32 weeks of pregnancy.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to all courses, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.
Finding out you are having multiples can be overwhelming and you may feel that your chances of having the beautiful, calm birth you envisaged have flown out of the window. Our Relaxation session will look at what you can do to have a positive birth whatever the circumstances.
The additional session costs £40 and can be booked on the Relaxation course page.