You'll all be aware of Coronavirus and the concerns surrounding this and we understand that health worries are often heightened during pregnancy. We have been in contact with all of our course facilitators and they all have the latest guidance and advice on the matter.
If you are concerned about whether you personally need to avoid contact with other people, use the NHS111 online tool for official guidance.
For more information and the latest updates on Coronavirus and pregnancy, please visit https://www.rcog.org.uk/coronavirus-pregnancy
Courses are only £80 per person
This course is designed for mothers pregnant with twins, triplets or more and birth partners if possible.
The courses are run by trained antenatal teachers or midwives who are available by phone or email to help with any final questions in the days leading up to the birth or immediately afterwards.
These courses are only available in London but please note that one day antenatal courses are available throughout England and they are also suitable for second time parents as they focus on twin specific birth and parenting.
What will I learn?
- What is different about a multiple birth and what are your birth choices
- What influences the type of delivery - vaginal or caesarean
- What happens if your babies arrive early
- How to get out and about with twins, triplets and older child(ren)
- How to prepare your child (ren) for the arrival of your twins or triplets
- How to breast or bottle feed 2 babies at the same time
- How to juggle routines with children of different ages
What does the course include?
The course costs £80 per person and includes the following:
- Half day course 10am - 1pm
- Expert Facilitator
- Complimentary copies of Twins Trust's most popular booklets (Healthy Multiple Pregnancy Guide, Breastfeeding Guide and Preparing for Parenthood Guide)
- Refreshments (please note that lunch is not included)
- Post course follow up support
- Opportunity to meet a recent family of twins or triplets (subject to availability)
Please note, we cannot accommodate children at our courses.
Terms and conditions apply, particularly if you need to cancel for any reason.
If you would rather book over the telephone or are having problems booking online please call the Twins Trust office on 01252 332 344 or e-mail.